Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Getting out of Boating (Short Term) - Selling various parts - Eastern CT & Centra

Sorry for the delay in getting everything finalized on the sale of some of my personal belongings that were on my 1980 Hatteras Convertible. I was never able to get a copy of the inventory taken by Brad Ferguson of Northeast Marine Liquidators. The bank has refused to cooperate with me since my posting of "my personal possessions" on this forum. The Stonington Police, while helpful, have said it would be better to sue the bank and their agent for neglect for the "missing items", but I think I'd rather put a curse on anyone currently fishing with rods that have "MicroKap" permanently affixed to the blanks when they were built. There's no winning for an individual like me against a bank that knows how to use its deep pockets to spend other people's money wastefully....but that is another story for another time.

In the meantime, I have a number of items that I'm looking to part with. Reasonable offers will be accepted. I'm not looking to ship to faraway lands. I am located in Central NJ and will deliver/meet anyone within a reasonable distance. If interested, please call me on my cell at 732-915-1110.

JLR, please get in touch with me regarding the MR10 Galley Maid Stators. I believe I have 3.

I have pictures for all of the following items:
    Lee Rod and Reel mounts - for headliner or cockpit
    4 80 TW
    2 50 TW
    2 30 TW

(3) Type 1 Lifejackets - Kent, full vest with back

(4) Type 2 lifejackets in bag

Spot Less Water Softener with pre-filter and hoses

Garelick Ring Buoy Holder for 1" and 7/8" rails (still in box)

50' Combination cable/phone cord

50' cable cord

50' 50amp 120/240volt power cable in West Marine Powercord bag

SOLD - Marinco Smart Y Adapter - power cable gets plugged into boat, male end of power cord gets plugged into female 50amp pigtail and is split into 2 30amp ends to plug into the dockside recepticle.

Black "Boat Shoes Only" gunwale cover; nonskid on the backside with weighted ends

SOLD - Lindgren Pitman "LP" 500 pound test black monofilament - 300 feet

(2) sets of galley stove fiddles/pot holders

(1) Captain Bob Lewis Light Wind Fishing Kite

(1) SFE Light to Heavy 5-25mph Fishing Kite (still in tube, never used)

AFI Ship's Bell - still in package

(4) Umbrella rigs

(1) Surebail Float Switch

SOLD - (1) 12volt 15 watt fluorescent work light

(1) Chelsea brass clock

SOLD - (1) Betterway Products "Large, Model 426" Dockbox W44.25 x D26.25 x H27.5 with some scratches on back

(1) 130lb class Pompanette Fighting chair in good condition, black painted wood on both ladderback, rocket launcher with under drawer and footrest.

Thank you again for your patience.

Larry K.
    Last edited by MicroKap; 06-16-2012 at 10:49 AM.
    Larry Kaplan
    Former Owner of
    1980 60' Sportfish

Re: Getting out of Boating (Short Term) - Selling various parts - New Jersey

Garage sale. All items must go. All reasonable offers.
    Larry Kaplan
    Former Owner of
    1980 60' Sportfish

Re: Getting out of Boating (Short Term) - Selling various parts - Eastern CT & Centra

Pm sent

Still a number of items to sell.

Larry
    732-915-1110
    Larry Kaplan
    Former Owner of
    1980 60' Sportfish

Larry, I will try to give you a call next week. I am definitely interested in the 50ft cable TV cord and may want to look at the clock and the ring buoy holder. We are driving through NJ towards the end of next week on the way to New England. We were at Hatt U together, be good to see you again.
    George
    Former Owner: "Incentive" 1981 56MY
    2007-2014

George,
    It would be great to see you again. You and your wife were such great hosts.
    Just let me know when you are passing through and I will work my schedule around it.
    See you next week.

Larry
    732-915-1110 cell
    Larry Kaplan
    Former Owner of
    1980 60' Sportfish