Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: SMX A/C controls

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    Steve I think you should give the option to work with you but if they choose to go on their own it's game on. Everyone I know that shops aggressively online gets taken here and there and I think deserves it. I have spoken to you as have many others on the site and it would have been worth his time to call, thank you for all the help and place the order correctly. After all we are supposed to be a group with similar social and recreational interests it's nice to speak to each other.
    Thanks Scott...But I fired him off an e-mail with the option to redo the whole thing...He caught the 2 bezel thing and had asked me to change it but like I said...The only way I see to do that is to start over.

Steve~

Customer can use paypal to send $ direct to you ( using your email address with paypal) from your invoice. We do it all of the time trading parts (different hobby). By the way i am in need of a couple of the old three knob controls( variable fan). Trying to keep it original please pm thanks
    1964 41DC Hull #87

Thanks to Steve I now have the order straightened out and Steve saved me some money. Originally I just did what the wesite asked except I hit the button twice for the bezel. Fat and dumb thumbs do it everytime. Thanks again Steve.
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C

Quote Originally Posted by spcoolin View Post
    Guys~

Maynard did place his order on my site...Thanks Maynard !

Thing is he did what most would do & paid thru the PayPal link...Which is Ok I guess, but like mentioned above...When done that way I don't get to review the order to offer any advise before the customer is charged what it says with standard shipping rates...

My brother (my web guy) insists that we need this option (order & pay on-site) but I prefer the more personal touch that I usually give...I can see where the PayPal thing is easier, but as in Maynard's case....Somehow 2 of the Bezels were ordered (only need one) and I feel he was overcharged for freight...

The only way I can see to remedy this is to void the PayPal transaction and do as I normally do and send him an invoice with a link on it to pay...To me this works out better if any of you do place orders with me in the future...

Thanks,
    Steve~

Well that's explains it!

Glad I was wrong
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Our new Marin Air digital control is now up and running thnks to all the help from Steve.
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C