O.K. odd things happening here, firstly, the bilge blower circuit from the Cb went u.s. so, ran new wire from cb to fuse block, now the only way to get the blowers to operate is turn on the cb, dash switch does not operate any more...

Today, the centre bilge pump, the one beside the master shower tray pump, gave up, checked the pump, float sw, all ok, there is no dedicated cb for this pump, maybe a fuse,,but all fuses are ok, the terminal block where all the wires connect, there is no 13 v, so I jumpered a 12 v circuit and the pump works fine.

Is it possible that the wiring is actually failing ? when I did a continuity test on wire from the cb to the blower fuses it was toast and it's only 28 " long, now the final connection terminals may be faulty but that is very odd indeed. the wiring on the boat looks first class, clean, corrosion free. ( visibly),so it is frustrating, I do not like having to jury rig on a permanent basis, and, access is not the easiest for extended testing. any one else seen this type of issue happen ??