Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: salon doors

salon doors

does anybody have a picture of the aft salon doors in a 53 my or a 58 yf. i want to see the piece that overlaps the doors in the middle on the inside. the PO put a piece of crap wood there, and screwed it to the door with steel screws. i am going to be re finishing the doors soon, and wanted to make it as original as possible. my boat is a 1972 58 yf. thanks, bigbill

Re: salon doors

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill View Post
    does anybody have a picture of the aft salon doors in a 53 my or a 58 yf. i want to see the piece that overlaps the doors in the middle on the inside. the PO put a piece of crap wood there, and screwed it to the door with steel screws. i am going to be re finishing the doors soon, and wanted to make it as original as possible. my boat is a 1972 58 yf. thanks, bigbill
    Hi Bill, I don't want to post photo's from other people's boats but there are plenty of images you could check out on the listings at yachtworld.com

This is a link to a bunch of 53ft listings

http://www.yachtworld.com/privatelab...=&cint=&ps=100

Hope this helps you out.
    Cheers,

Rick H,
    Old Shipwright.
    Melbourne, Australia.

One day, your life is going to flash before your eyes....
    ..Make sure it's worth watching!!!

I won't be back to the boat until this weekend, but would be happy to snap a couple of photos while there...
    1978 Yachtfisher 58' #447

bimp..... just in case someone is on their boat this weekend with a camera