Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Sanctuary Goes to Bimini!!!!

At last, we finally got Sanctuary over to the Bahamas.

I just have gotten around to finishing the written part of the blog for our trip to Bimini. Poor Ed...he had to endure a whole week with a boat full if scantily clad women in the Bahamas. It used to be that Pascal usually held that horrific torch, but it seems he has passed it on to Ed. I bet it really sucked to be Ed that week...having to put up with all that, especially with Hatteras Part No. 36-Long running around in a white thong all week. Sheesh!

I'm still uploading photos - one at a time.

Here is the link to our story and photos: www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com/blog
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Re: Sanctuary Goes to Bimini!!!!

Glad you finally made it, Ang. I always liked both Biminis. I've never been big on the more fru-fru kinda places, and when you just want simple down-and-dirty fun, there's nothing wrong with Bimini. It's also a great jumping-off point for so many other cool destinations.
    -- Paul

Good blog. Sounds like fun. I've added it to my cruising list. Someday I'll make it down there.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

AWESOME! I'm so happy you guys finally made it to the bahamas. I only wished I could have gone also. I'm sure you feel much more confident about sanctuary and what both of you are REALLY capable of. Cudos to the captain Ed for keeping cool especially for a first time crossing into new territory. My personal rule for crossing to Bimini is a break of dawn departure. Everyone on our boat knows my rule and pre departure preps are done accordingly the night before. I'm crossing my fingers that next time Siboney and Sanctuary go together.
    Mario
    1972 58' Hatteras Yachtfisherman
    Siboney