Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Re: OSAMA BIN LADEN is DEAD!

For all we know Pakastan gave him up for the billions we gave them and we hiding this to prevent Psychos from attacking the Paks.

Here is one for the conspiracy guys: Bin Laden was not killed but captured and is being tortured for info. Say he was killed to prevent the followers from going nuts on us.

Side issue , bet that house stunk. They call it a mansion but it was just a large concrete structure with nothing inside.

If he was as smart as he thought he was , he would have made a tape to aired following his "supposed" death, stating the reports of his death are greatly exaggerated and just another propaganda story put out by the infidels...
    would not be a surprise to see it surface soon...if the US did not tape the face to face confrontation to at least show his face and those around him, they will have an issue proving his demise...the dna was done by whom ??

Regarding Pakistan.......................

Is that country inept or collaborating and protecting al queda ? Harboring terrorists and possessing weapons of mass detruction, Huh ? Do they have any oil reserves to speak of ? Obama should call a spade a spade or however that line is supposed to work.

Now Pakistan is demanding reduction of the 275 US military advisors that are officially there. Stop sending billions of our dollars to a government that will just use the money, training and technology against us in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by dereknkathy View Post
    he was living right in the same town as my military academy? i am shocked! shocked i say! i liked lettermans line he was greeted by 72 vegans.
    I liked John Stewart's comments. He said, "If this was New York, Bin Laden was at 21st and 7th and the Pakistan military was at 21st and 9th. If Bin Laden ordered Dominoes Pizza from the military, they would have to deliver it in 30 minutes or it's free."
    Jack Sardina

The incompetency of the Pakistani military is only exceeded by their dishonesty. Frankly I think they couldn't pour piss out of a boot if they had the instructions printed on the heel. In particular, their statements about why they didn't know the Blackhawk helos were there are very entertaining. My take on it is that they couldn't tell the helicopters were there because we didn't want them to know the helicopters were there.....

Actually they were all reading about the "pulpit problems" on the HOF and probably passed out at the excitement of what they seen.

If they knew what they were looking at.....

The POTUS said this morning, "That was the toughest 40 minutes of my life.." Next to waiting for his OTB meal vouchers that is... ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults