Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

$ Galleymaid Heads, pumps, new stators and spare parts.

I am replacing my 4 galleymaids and pulling all the old stuff out.

I have no idea what, if anything, this old stuff is worth (not sure i would ever consider buying a used head that wasnt attached to a boat) but It seems a shame to either store it or dump it.

The pumps all run but 2 of the 4 need stators replace (which I have spares.)

Someone make me an offer.

The items are in Westchester County (New Rochelle NY) but I can most likely get them as far south as North Carolina pretty easily.
    Shawn
    58 MY

Re: $ Galleymaid Heads, pumps, new stators and spare parts.

Don't need the parts, since I'm going to replace mine also, but I'm curious what you are going to use as the replacements. I'm almost settled on the Raritan Elegance.
    Searching...
    Daytona Beach, FL

Quote Originally Posted by z28jimi View Post
    Don't need the parts, since I'm going to replace mine also, but I'm curious what you are going to use as the replacements. I'm almost settled on the Raritan Elegance.
    Just looked at that one. I like the 'all in one' design.

http://www.raritaneng.com/images/raritan2.swf
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

I could always use spares. I wish I could upgrade my heads, but the old galleymaids still work. I'm located in kentucky. What kind of $ will you take and could you ship them?

I Am installing Raritans but not the Elegance. Sky, who responded here also installed the 32 volt Raritan Atlantes heads and has had several years trouble free use... so thats the direction I am going too.

As far as what I will take... really have no idea what value to attribute to them. I see the pumps selling used occasionally for a few hundred bucks but am sure these are not worth that despite being in working condition.

Raz marine puts a core value of 150 bucks on them so that may be a starting point.

What do you say to 100 each forthe pumps, 75 each for the bowls and I'll throw all the stators, solenoids and gaskets spares in for free?

That is 700 plus shipping and I will bring them to a UPS store?
    Last edited by sandspur1966; 02-01-2011 at 10:39 AM.
    Shawn
    58 MY

I'm interested in a motor and your stators. I pm'd my cell. Call anytime...

Thanks alot..
    Dave
    Knoxville, TN
    Last edited by dcate; 01-28-2011 at 10:39 AM.

If they're still available I would take a motor or two and stators, and I could share shipping with Dave.