Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Looking for a 36C.

My deal in Texas fell through on a 1973 36C. So i am looking for another. I would like to find one with cummins 6b series. The year range 1970 to 1977. I can do a gas to diesel conversion if i HAVE to. I don't look forward to that again!! So if you know of one for sale or just sitting in the slip not doing anything contact me with the info!! Thanks, Capt. Scott.

Re: Looking for a 36C.

what part of country are you in?

Pensacola Florida.

Sent you a PM. Mine has 370hp Diamond series Cummins, located in Charleston, SC & I have it listed on the hull truth &, if you prefer, its also with a broker.
    Last edited by Fat Boy; 01-01-2011 at 03:10 PM.

There's one here in Ft Lauderdale on craigslist. May be worth a call on: http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/2138372408.html
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

also one in Maryland Craigslist with 3208's

i have a pristine 37c much more boat and price is super cheap.complete refit in 04/05 give me a call 516-993-4725. i will cut price for quick sale.
    Attached Images

find one yet?

Not yet. Still looking. The ones that are turn key refurbished are way out of my price range. Do you have one in mind?

What is your price range?
    Jack Sardina