Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Bridge Clearance 45 C II

Anyone have any specs on the height of a mid 80's 45C II with a full tower?

Re: Bridge Clearance 45 C II

Quote Originally Posted by Deisel View Post
    Anyone have any specs on the height of a mid 80's 45C II with a full tower?
    high as a drunken sailor///// i would belive as high as long 45 plus and do not forget the sat tv if apply..A geneal rule it is usually as high as the boat is long to keep the look. I remember this as a visit to Bosh in Jarret bay that is kinda a rule of thum for them. Which would mean buggy top included. Tim

I have a 43C (79), which is virtually the same boat. My height, without a tower is 14' 3" if that helps at all.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Thanks for the info!
    No one out there with a 45 C full tower who has their exact bridge clearance?

Send a PM to Bertramp. He has a 45C with a full tower...I'm sure he knows the clearance.

will do...thanks.

most towers are custom made..................you would do best to measure the specific boat that you are running. dont forget the antennas, it is a bitch to go to the top of the tower to lay them down. bigbill

tough call based on tower configuration, but if it helps, typically the outriggers are about the same height as a six step tower, that would put you around 31'

Thanks for the info.