Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wanted: Hatt Motoryacht 43-53

Looking for a Hatteras 43-53 motoryacht or LRC. No Yachtfish, Sportfish, or Flushdecks. Diesel. Located in Northeast/Mid-Atlantic.

Please contact:
    Myhomeatsea@aol.com

Images

Re: Wanted: Hatt Motoryacht 43-53

Am selling a 1980 43' Tri -Cabin in mint condition located on Mississippi River in Dubuque, Iowa. More information available upon request: merel.wilson@insightbb.com.

There is a very nice 53 ED that is going up for sale in Mattituck, NY if you contact www.mattamar.com they should be able to get you in touch with the owner

I have a 1978 53' Hatteras Classic Motoryacht for sale. My boat is in Florida, but one in better shape anywhere. The boat has been completly redone inside and out. As always I have way more money in the boat than I can sell it for. There is are pictures of the boat on the Sam's website under owners boats. My boat is the Lin-D III. Let me know if you want further information.

Diedrich
    dmohring@cfl.rr.com

I have a 1978 53' Hatteras Classic Motoryacht for sale. My boat is in Florida, but there is not one in better shape anywhere. The boat has been completly redone inside and out. As always I have way more money in the boat than I can sell it for. There is are pictures of the boat on the Sam's website under owners boats. My boat is the Lin-D III. Let me know if you want further information.

Diedrich
    dmohring@cfl.rr.com

would like a Hatteras somewhere in the north part califonia., They you. Renee

Quote Originally Posted by MyHatt43
    Looking for a Hatteras 43-53 motoryacht or LRC. No Yachtfish, Sportfish, or Flushdecks. Diesel. Located in Northeast/Mid-Atlantic.

Please contact:
    Myhomeatsea@aol.com
    I have a 1986 43 MY all new electronics (raymarine C120) new interior, excellant shape, 1100 hours on Detroit diesel (orginial). Stablized, Fresh water Lake Michigan stored inside heated storage sense new. A great boat I'm moving out of area so have decided to sell the boat. Interested?

Bob

I have 86' 43MY Fresh Water boat (Lake Michigan) New Electronics (Raymarine C120), Batterys, Charger, redid interior 2 years ago ,1100 hours (orginial) on DDiesel, Stablized, Great conditions, Stored heated storage since new. If interested contact me.

Bob

Hi Bobe -

I am still in the market and would be interested in hearing what you have. Please send pictures and specs to

myhomeatsea@aol.com

Thanks
    Steven

Hi,
    We have a 1989 54' ED located in Wilmington, N.C.

Please reply if you would like for us to send more details.

Bertha & Andy Johnson