Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So as I was....

So as I was....

Cruising from Hampton Bays out to Greenport on my friends new Tiara 3100 Open that we picked up in HB I see in the distance a beautiful shape apear out in front of us near Shelter Island. I say to my buddy hey thats a Hatteras, he says nooo its not its too shiny.

As we pass I wave (it was indeed a Hatt) name on the yacht was Hattitude. Think ive seen the name on here is she a 53 or 58?

Re: So as I was....

lots of boats named hattitude. Boatsb is Hattitude but in FL.

"I say to my buddy hey thats a Hatteras, he says nooo its not its too shiny."

Probably original paint too!
    Formally Top Hatt and Tails
    1980 53MY

Mine ain't shiny. But then again maybe one day I will repaint it.

Steve ? Care to help?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Ready when you are.

I think it's the guy from PA with a 91/2/3? 67 EDMY. Beautiful boat, nice folks too. It's had some paint work done. If its the same boat I looked at it in FL b4 I bought my 61' ,That is a very nice boat. I think he's member also................Pat

Never seen that one and I am always in that area maybe they were visiting the area?
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

They were cruising in the direction of Sag Harbor so it is possible they were visiting. Quite a few people sipping cocktails on the back deck. =)

There have actually been quite a few of the Hatts in greenport last summer and have seen a few this summer as well. Dan you know Dario from Center Moriches? He is a Bert guy but seems like alot of local boaters know him lol. He owns an old 31 Bertram that he restored, Gunther knows him.