Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Wanted: Garmin G-chart of Lake Michigan

When I bought my Hatt, she had an older Garmin that uses the G-Chart. The owner would not part with his chips since he had the same unit on his sailboat. Anyway, at the time Garmin was still supporting the G-Chart, but had some issue with the Canadians over any chart that included their waters. So, they would not sell me a what I wanted. This left me without the Lake Michigan chip. I have Lake Huron, Lake St. Clair and Georgian Bay/North Channel, but can't seem to find Lake Michigan.

If anyone comes across a Lake Michigan G-chart, let me know. I would consider buying it single or with a group of chips, and maybe even with the used plotter if need be.

Re: Wanted: Garmin G-chart of Lake Michigan

Check Ebay there was a bunch of chips in the last few days.I don't know if the one you are looking for is there.Bill

I happen to have the Lake Michigan G-chart for sale. I've sold all of the others I had. It has never been used. Are you still looking?

Yes, I'll send you a PM for the specifics

Sky Cheney

I just purchased a 36 hatteras in Traverse City. I will trade you the northern lake michigan chip for the lake erie chip if you still have it. Pat.

Sorry, no Lake Erie, just Huron and now part of Michigan and I think I'll keep those.

But....get this......now that I have the part of Lake Michigan that I need most, my Garmin 225 is not illuminating properly. It doesn't matter which chip is in it, you just can't increase the brightness enough to see it very well in the daylight. It always used to work, so I'm afraid that it has a bad screen. Does anyone know if those have bulbs in them or just the TFT or whatever it is?

So, if I can't fix it I too may have chips for sale.

Re: Wanted: G-chart GUS191SL for Lake Superior

Highest priority is the GUS191SL see others wanted for Lake Superior at

http://www.usps.org/lc/door/wantads.html

Thanks
    Markus Ritter AP
    Sturgeon Bay, WI
    920-746-1510