Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

under fighting chair livewell

I have a slightly used underfighting chair livewell. It will fit all Hatteras convertibles. It is 32 gallons and awlgriped in Matterhorn white. Regular retail on these is $1295.00. I'll sell it for $850.00, you pay shipping.

Re: under fighting chair livewell

I am looking to put livewell on 52 hatteras. How does this livewell work? do you have pics?

Exclamation Re: under fighting chair livewell

This is a really neat underchair livewell. It is designed so that the overflow hose(1&1/2") and the fill hose (3/4) are routed through the chair pedestal. You do have to modify the chair pedestal, and your deck to accomodate these hoses, This usually takes about an hour start to finish to do, with minimal tools. Once the livewell is in place and plumbed it will function as follows. The offset pedestal hole and recessed area for the pedestal base , allow the large hatch opening to be accessed from the rear of the chair. The raised hatch opening keeps the tub completely full, allowing no sloshing in the well so your bait does not get beat up, even when it is extremely rough. I use a pump that puts about 18 gal/m through the livewell and it keeps everything alive and frisky, tinker macks, scad, blue runners, pinfish , mullet ect.
    There are some pics on this website.
    E-mail me if your have any more questions. WWW.Livebaitwells.com
    Kenneth
    Last edited by capt4fish; 05-02-2005 at 09:09 PM.