Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Naiad Power supply??

On a 61' 1970 MY, does anyone know where the 32v power supply is for the Naiads? I would imaging the supply is the same on several different models.

I have no power at the helm controller even while engines are running. Tried tracing the power wires but they run into bundles then out of sight into floor or overhead.

Any help is appreciated.

Mark

2. Re: Naiad Power supply??

Original equipment or aftermarket....if the former, call hatteras and get the wiring diagrams,

Also you should be able to put a tone (trace) on the Niad wires and track them throughout your boat that way....radio shack should have them, or any electronics store
    Rob Brueckner
    former 1972 48ft YF, 'Lazy Days'
    Boating isn't a matter of life and death: it's more important than that.

Re: Naiad Power supply??

On my 53, they run it into the port er 32vDC panel. Marked Naiad on the panel.
    Formally Top Hatt and Tails
    1980 53MY

They usually run the power through the ignition switch or through the fuel pressure switch. Mine powers up with the stbd ignition switch.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Thanks folks. I looked, I thought everywhere, for Naiad or stabilizers, and found nothing. I'll use your suggestions and reply after I get back from the boat to close this thread. Thanks again for the fast replies.
    Mark

the power come off of DC Ships panel number two in the engine room. should br breaker number 12 if i remember correctly. if it is not there look in DC Ship Service one they may may put on a fuse in hte panel you will have to open up the panel to get to the fuses i know that is where the holding tank fuse is.
    Roger Wetherington
    252-670-4819 rwetheringt@centurylink.net
    Sam's Marine
    www.samsmarine.com