Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1986 15' Boston Whaler - will deliver to FL

Long time member/lurker here with a classic all fresh water Boston Whaler for sale - $7,500. Description/pictures can be sent on request as I am unable to post links yet. This is the Striper model. We are traveling to Palm Beach area 3/26 - 4/2 and I am willing to tow the boat with me if anyone is interested. Beautiful, rare boat that seems to be more appreciated on the coast than the midwest. missac at insightbb dot com for more information.

Re: 1986 15' Boston Whaler - will deliver to FL

The boat has the original 1985 70 hp Johnson which is in excellent condition. Also includes the original Shore Lander trailer.

Here are the updates that have been done:
    - NEW VRO pump (the old one was still good but I wanted it like new). New hoses on engine, new carb kits, SS 17" propeller
    - Wood stripped and varnished (except board on starboard side which is still in excellent condition after 22 years since it has been stored indoors since new)
    - Trailer painted, new LED lights, coupler, chains, tires, wheels, bearings, spare, roller
    - Keelguard
    - Drain tubes replaced
    - New VHF radio
    - Installed quick release mount for the trolling motor
    - I removed the helm cooler seat and rear pedestal seat and installed a Wise swingback bench seat. The original cooler seat and rear pedestal seat are included. The cushions on the original seats are in excellent condition! I installed a new cooler seat forward as you see in the pictures.

The original gelcoat still shines like new due to being stored indoors for the past 22 years. This boat has never seen saltwater. It does have a few nicks and scratches on the bottom as you would expect for this age but they are all minor - just trying to be as accurate as possible.

Am willing to sell without the trailer in case you want to buy aluminum/galvanized instead.

Post 15 so I can include links...