Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Re: Boat Photo Thread

No. Its not a Hatt. But it will make you appreciate your Hatts even more. This is my Mainship that I bought last December (actually a sistership but identical in all respects) My camera took much bigger shots and too big for this site:

She looks pristine eclips... I say.. full steam ahead! Congrats!

You are too kind....but I will accept one brief moment of basking in the light of my life right now!

This thread was a great idea. It caused me to go back through some old photos.
    The first photo is Loose Change not long after we bought her in 1982.
    The second photo is underway on the St Johns River after her first refit in about 1987.
    The third photo is on the fuel dock at the Sanford Boat Works (St Johns River) just after her 2nd refit in 1999.
    Attached Images

More Loose Change history:
    First photo - Engine overhaul after 2nd refit in 1999.
    Second photo - Loose Change in Rivolta Yacht's shop undergoing here 3rd refit (photo Nov 2009)
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsarkanna View Post
    No. Its not a Hatt. But it will make you appreciate your Hatts even more. This is my Mainship that I bought last December (actually a sistership but identical in all respects) My camera took much bigger shots and too big for this site:

I've always been fond of Mainships.
    Dave
    "Saraswati" - 1980 53MY
    Galesville, MD

Here's MicroKap going south on the East River in 2008, just south of Roosevelt Island with Brooklyn, NY in the background.
    Attached Images
    Larry Kaplan
    Former Owner of
    1980 60' Sportfish

Here's Kismet two weeks ago, as the second snow storm rolled in. This is on Jackson Creek, off the Chesapeake Bay.

Looks like it should be a painting!

I'd take that right down to Michael's (or other craft store) and have them make an oil painting of that for $65. Hang it in the galley as you come down the steps. That's a keeper!
    Formally Top Hatt and Tails
    1980 53MY

I'd just blow up the picture and frame it... it looks like an oil now! Its a classic! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults