Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Re: Boat Photo Thread

Ocean Cowboy on the hard at Indiantown Marina, Indiantown, FL. and at the dock at Port of the Islands Marina Naples, FL.

P. Jeremy Pettus
    Ocean Cowboy
    1978 42C
    Ft.Lauderdale, FL
    Attached Images

wish i knew how to install a picture on here would love to show my boat also..

Joe
    1981 56' MY
    Lake Gloria II

When you make a post below the screen you type in is a button labeled "Manage attachements" click it.

On the screen that pops up hit "add files"

On the next screen hit "select files"

This brings up you computer. Navigate to the file that is the picture you want and click on it. Then click "open" or similar, I'm working on a MAC. Your computer goes away and then click on "upload files"

You will now be back on the first pop up with your picture(s) displayed in your on forum picture folder. Close that window and you'll see the picture added to your post as an attachement.....(the file name, not the actual picture)

Submit reply......

(picture for illustrational purposes only, I have nothing to do with this rig)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by oscarvan; 01-09-2016 at 12:36 PM.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

With IL SAFARI a 1984 36C in Naples, Italyimage_909307.jpgimage_20270.jpgimage_447022.jpg

20150923_110026.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarvan View Post
    When you make a post below the screen you type in is a button labeled "Manage attachements" click it.

On the screen that pops up hit "add files"

On the next screen hit "select files"

This brings up you computer. Navigate to the file that is the picture you want and click on it. Then click "open" or similar, I'm working on a MAC. Your computer goes away and then click on "upload files"

You will now be back on the first pop up with your picture(s) displayed in your on forum picture folder. Close that window and you'll see the picture added to your post as an attachement.....(the file name, not the actual picture)

Submit reply......

(picture for illustrational purposes only, I have nothing to do with this rig)

I bought several of these Pilot Guardcams. Cheap ,work In total darkness and several I have I can move around remotely with the iPad or iPhone. This is from the backyard cam at the house. Bottom row are other cams in the ER and such
    Attached Images
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

Saw the Lake Gloria over Christmas while cruising FMB.
    Attached Images
    Nightingale - 1984 Hatteras 56 Motor Yacht

Hey Joe, success! Nice looking boat.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Here is my favorite recent Hatt photo: This is my customer's new (to him) 74' Sportdeck as he was on his first trip from Ft Myers Beach to Fort Lauderdale. This photo is at anchor near Marathon in the Keys..
    Attached Images
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"