Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Zodiac Coaster SY6

I have a Zodiac Coaster SY6 (in valise case) liferaft that came with boat purchased two years ago. Th case, stamped instructions, zipper, deployment tagline and nylon handles are in good shape(this is all I can see). I do not believe it has been deployed or inspected since new, as what appears to be the original factory lead seal is intact with no stamps of re-inspection. It was stored in the cabin when I purchased and my home since. Serial number is 96.09.0201.ES.PL. I would guess this means produced in September of 1996. Air & Sea Safety of Charleston quoted $295 plus parts to inspect and re-certify. A new unit online lists for $1392. I'll take $500 + shipping (I could deliver to ICW location in Wlimingon, NC or meet by vehicle near I-40 & I-95). Located in Raleigh, NC 27614. I can email a picture, of course you will only see the outside of the valise case.

2. Re: Zodiac Coaster SY6

I am interested. I live about 45 minutes from Raleigh south of 40 near Dunn, NC Give me a call 910.980.0732 Wiliam

Re: Zodiac Coaster SY6

I left a message for you. My cell is 919-475-6854.

4. Re: Zodiac Coaster SY6

I will call you tomorrow, thanks.

Re: Zodiac Coaster SY6

Zodiac SY6 is still available.