Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)

View Poll Results: Where to have the N.E Rendezvous

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Port Washington N.Y

1 7.14%
  • Greenport N.Y

8 57.14%
  • Westbrook C.T

0 0%
  • Mystic C.T

5 35.71%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Re: N.E Rendezvous destination poll

Man sounds like you guys had a blast!! Wish I could have been there but I left at 2am Saturday morning off to Fishtails for some of the insane tuna bite thats going on out there. We pulled in a multitude of yellows ranging from 60-120 lbs along with a estimated 300lb blue marlin that we released. We also caught a ton of skip jacks.

The bite died off around 11:30 - 12pm but we kept trolling there were turtles and whales everywhere manta rays were flying out of the water which i have not seen before it was quite impressive to see a 10ft wingspan fly 5-6ft out of the water flip a few times and splash down. We got back around 5:30pm but I was soo shot i could hardly walk lol otherwise I would have brought you guys a yellowtail. Sorry I missed it will definatly be there next year

I have some pretty good pics from the rendezvous. Saturday morning I went out about 6am and took pics of all the boats that were there. I have some good general pics of the dinner. too.

I was thinking of burning a disk after I got finished playing hookey (in about 2 weeks). If you want one, PM me with name and address and I'll get one out to you.

It was great to see everyone!

Capt K

Well I am home from the weekend!

Another Great time for us all! Thanks to allwho made the trip and those that came by car and by boat! We had a lot of fun!

Thanks to Chris and Dan for the the shopping, hauling, cooking and delicious meal! Thanks to everyone who handed me a beer when I got thirsty and couldn't reach my cooler. Thanks to the non Hat owner's who reminded us what boating is all about! Thanks to Randy and Hatteras for the cozies coolers. We missed you Randy!

Thanks to the Brewer's management and staff who jockeyed us slips on a very busy weekend; to the dock dock boys who brought us the picnic tables, tied us up, kept the place in order and went out of their way way to make sure it was a flawless weekend!

Thanks to those who taught me to cook the fritatas and those whose ate it! Capt K does another great job on the home fries and Jerry's pancakes could put IHOP to shame!

I really am sorry it's now a memory; and look forward to next year!

Regards to all!!!!

Nick
    Last edited by Nick; 08-03-2010 at 11:13 PM.

I hope the plans work out better for me next year. We will be in Greenport in two weeks. UGH!

David
    50c
    Last edited by CTdave; 08-04-2010 at 11:25 PM.

Well just catching up here spent last 3 days finishing a new water system and septic on a old 38' Bertram glad that's over and done.

So it was great seeing everyone and meeting some newbie's. My Big question is how did Paul do in the B.I tournament?

As Nick said it is sad that it is now over but hey we can now look forward to next year and we don't even have to do a Poll since we all seamed to agree on the new spot but all others have to wait since its a Secret So just need to pick the weekend of the 22nd 23rd or 29th 30th???????

It was great doing the boil for all of you since its such a great group of people. And that breakfast was killer you name it and it was there from the cow to the egg Thanks to all for that meal.

We did miss the Bird and I am still waiting for the phone call he said he was going to make on Saturday guess he forgot!

So thanks for the thanks Chris and I read them last night and had a few chuckles and lots of good memories. Eric has sent some pictures that I will try and post soon.

Here's too another one for the record books
    Final count 13 boats 11 being Hatts and about 54 people for dinner Saturday.
    Dan & Chris
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

The family and I had a great time meeting all at the N.E. rendezvous. We'll see all again at the next one. It was nice to be able to put a face with all on the forum. The tournament went well.... we didn't win but had great weather and fishing. Ended up with a few yellowfin, 2 albacore, half doz mahi, white marlin release and a 350lb+/- Blue marlin release. Thanks again to all for a great time, a lot of work went in to organize the event. Saw Bruce at Paynes as we were leaving, boat looked good there, wish we could have stayed longer.
    50c-1980-DYLAMAR

Smile Re: N.E Rendezvous destination poll

It was our first NE Rendezvous and it was awesome. Hatts off to everyone involved. Low Country Boil was fantastic. Everyone was super friendly. Made great new friends. We are looking forward to returning to Greenport next summer.
    Tomrealest@aol.com
    Needs, Wants & Desires
    1978 58 Hatteras Yachtfish
    SEA 21
    1974 46C #313 Hatteras Convertible