Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Re: Chesapeake Bay HOF Rendezvous?

We are in also. I take 1 50 amp circuit. Should I call the marina to reserve a slip?

Real Escape 40' DC 1988

Guys, when I sent Matt a preliminary list of boats for 14/15 August he replied with an "Oh S*#t, I forgot about Power Squadron weekend!" That date will not work, but he made a firm commitment for the next weekend (21/22 August) which was the first date we discussed. I have a conflicting SIYC cruise I am supposed to lead then, but will change that date and be there in Solomons.

Please let me know who still wants in on the new date, and I will put an updated list together.

Once we see if enough people can do the 21 & 22 August date, I think it best if we each call in reservations to Clavert to insure arrival/departure, dock details, etc. are exactly as you want them. Be sure to let Calvert (410-326-4251) know that you are with the Hatteras group, and Matt will give you the $1.00 a foot rate and a spot on the floating docks.

Sorry about the mix up, but this is the best I can do. I guess now I owe everyone 2 rounds of drinks at SIYC! Hope everyone can adjust to the new date, we look forward to meeting all of you. I know you will have a great time at Solomons.

Best Regards, Bob K

That works for us. Thanks.

I made my reservation today with Gloria at Calvert's. Nice as they can be!
    Matt wasn't near the phone and she didn't know anything about our group yet, but.....she does now!

fyi to anyone visiting solomons and planning to use their dingys. the local dnr are extremly!! diligent in enforcing regulations, be sure you comply in every way including carrying your registration and no bwi. they seem to single out dingys like they are a terrorist threat. solomons is great otherwise.

I'm not sure who's in charge of the "sticky" title, but we should probably put the date change on the header! too many have commited to the old date - and not many (ok, just me) have commited to the 21st/22nd of August.....

No problem- we'll be in- plan to call and reserve today. We plan to come in that Friday.

Mike & Cheryl
    Cinderella
    53 MY

We are in. 1 50 amp plug.
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

We're in for the new date.
    Michael & Cindy Ewing
    Southern Comfort, 1977 Hatteras 58YF
    Tidewater Yacht Marina
    Portsmouth, VA

Smile Re: Chesapeake Bay HOF Rendezvous?

Still planning to attend on the new date. Will call and reserve space on the floating docks. Was just there in October and enjoyed it!