Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Chesapeake Bay HOF Rendezvous?

Would anyone else be interested in attending a HOF rendezvous somewhere on the Chesapeake? I'd love to meet my fellow HOFers...
    Dave
    "Saraswati" - 1980 53MY
    Galesville, MD

Re: Chesapeake Bay HOF Rendezvous?

Anyone have an ice rated Hatt??

Seriously though, I'm open once Kismet is de-winterized.

Aren't they all? :P

Yeah, I was thinking late spring or early summer?
    Dave
    "Saraswati" - 1980 53MY
    Galesville, MD

We would be interested if it's not to far North on the Chesapeake... We are located Central North Carolina....

Looking Forward!
    Mike,

"SeaWhisperer"
    1969 Hatteras 53' MY
    Morehead City, NC.

Sounds good. Lets see where everyone ends up and see if we can find a decent place to hold it that is fairly central for everyone. I know with my boat, even if its all the way down in Tidewater (Norfolk/Portsmouth)...I can be there in a day, a long day, but in one day...
    Dave
    "Saraswati" - 1980 53MY
    Galesville, MD

Solomons north Im in. Stan

I relocated from Florida to the DC area - brought the boat up here in December and January. We are staying at National Harbor near DC

We would enjoy the opportunity to meet some of our fellow HOF'ers.
    Timothy Rogers
    1981 56' FDMY
    "Fun@Sea.Calm"

I moved by 46' convertible, SEA 21 to Windmill Point across the river from Deltaville yesterday. The marina just opened. It's new and empty. Call them and bargain with them on price. Mike, I came in on low tide and it was tight but ok.
    Tomrealest@aol.com
    Needs, Wants & Desires
    1978 58 Hatteras Yachtfish
    SEA 21
    1974 46C #313 Hatteras Convertible

Tom,
    I was there yesterday. Nice Marina. I was helping a friend Ethan a new 33 Grady he was bring in. He has a condo there. Glad to see the Marina is finally starting to get some boats.

I hear the Tiki Bar rocks!

How much water do you haveat your slip? Probably too skinny for my 58' drawing 5.5'....

Quote Originally Posted by OBXTucker View Post
    Tom,
    I was there yesterday. Nice Marina. I was helping a friend Ethan a new 33 Grady he was bring in. He has a condo there. Glad to see the Marina is finally starting to get some boats.

I hear the Tiki Bar rocks!

How much water do you haveat your slip? Probably too skinny for my 58' drawing 5.5'....
    We had to leave at 5pm but the band was setting up and there were probably 50-60 people there. They told me they have a lot of slip reservations for this weekend. Should be good.

I draw 4.5'. We got in the slip at low tide and I was kicking mud. I forgot to check my sounder. You might come over and back in and see what your sounder shows.

I won't be there this weekend but will let you know the first weekend of June when I go back.
    Tomrealest@aol.com
    Needs, Wants & Desires
    1978 58 Hatteras Yachtfish
    SEA 21
    1974 46C #313 Hatteras Convertible