Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: For all of you in the NRA

Bill,
    I like that. How did you ever find it? Now, I'm going to have to download it from Itunes.

BTW, there is no such thing as an "assault" rifle. The work assault was added by anti-gun liberals to make rifles sound bad. The truth is, I've got an assault piano wire that just itchin' to take care of business. How absurb! Wake up America!
    Last edited by SKYCHENEY; 01-07-2010 at 07:51 PM.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

So nobody is laughing it the infomercial? Sheesh And i was going to post the phone number too
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ

I sold some Harley parts on ebay to an old biker guy in Pa. and he sends me stuff like that all the time! ... and antibamalamarama stuff too! YouTube is better than TV these days; at least you have a choice of what you wanna watch without all the racial and political crap being forced into your face!!
    ;-)) ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

can you actually buy an AK47 here in FLA ? ..... hmmm
    45C360-1970 ... "Good Bait" - Sag Harbor,NY
    31 Bertram Bahia Mar-1970 ... "Bertramp" - Ft Lauderdale
    21 Whaler Impact-1996 ... Ft Lauderdale, FL/Sag Harbor, NY

Quote Originally Posted by nyrussell View Post
    So nobody is laughing it the infomercial? Sheesh And i was going to post the phone number too
    Well it really wasn't all that funny. Now if the paper people getting shot up were made to look like Obama Pelosi and Reid I would have been rolling on the floor!!!

Brian

Not a problem, how about both sides and all nuts instead of just the dem bashing...
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ

Not a problem, how about both sides and all nuts instead of just the dem bashing...
    But who's in charge right now? With a filibuster-proof senate, house majority and control of the executive branch you can see why he phrased it that way. The era of blaming Bush is over.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    But who's in charge right now? With a filibuster-proof senate, house majority and control of the executive branch you can see why he phrased it that way. The era of blaming Bush is over.

Not if you heard BO's news conference and the drive by news. They all blame GW for the crotch bomber.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Bill, that is absolutely awesome! I just ordered the CD.

Thank you for posting that.
    There are darn decent licks on that piece. I'll have to call the station that claims it's the 'Outlaw' and see if they will play it!
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...

Certainly both sides have some nuts. But the dems have a whole lot more. I mean put ideology aside and give me the repub equivelant to Pelosi Grayson or Barney frank? Forget how you may line up with either party I'm just talking nutty.

Brian