Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Obama honors a trator to the U.S (sickening)

Man, this getting pretty sick, short memories can destroy a Country....

I think Americans should really do something about this.

This is a reprint from an email I received...............

In Memory of my brother -in- law LT. C.Thomsen Wieland who spent 100 days at the Hanoi Hilton

A TRAITOR IS ABOUT TO BE HONORED

This is for all the kids born in the 70's who do not remember, and didn't have to bear the burden that our fathers, mothers and older brothers and sisters had to bear..

Jane Fonda is being honored as one of the '100 Women of the Century.'

Unfortunately, many have forgotten and still countless others have never known how Ms.Fonda betrayed not only the idea of our country, but specific men who served and sacrificed during Vietnam

The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot.

The pilot's name is Jerry Driscoll, a River Rat.

In 1968, the former Commandant of the USAF Survival School was a POW in Ho Lo Prison
    the ' Hanoi Hilton.'

Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJ's, he was ordered to describe for a visiting American 'Peace Activist' the 'lenient and humane treatment' he'd received.

He spat at Ms. Fonda, was clubbed, and was dragged away. During the subsequent beating, he fell forward
    on to the camp Commandant 's feet, which sent that officer berserk.

In 1978, the Air Force Colonel still suffered from double vision (which permanently ended his
    flying career) from the Commandant's frenzied application of a wooden baton.

From 1963-65, Col. Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO (F-4E's). He spent 6 years in the
    'Hanoi Hilton',,, the first three of which his family only knew he was 'missing in action'.
    His wife lived on faith that he was still alive. His group, too, got the cleaned-up, fed and
    clothed routine in preparation for a 'peace delegation' visit.

They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that they were alive
    and still survived. Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his Social Security Number
    on it , in the palm of his hand.

When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each
    man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like: 'Aren't you sorry you bombed
    babies?' and 'Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?'
    Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of paper.

She took them all without missing a beat.. At the end of the line and once the camera stopped
    rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs, she turned to the officer in charge and handed
    him all the little pieces of paper..

Three men died from the subsequent beatings. Colonel Carrigan was almost number four
    but he survived, which is the only reason we know of her actions that day.

I was a civilian economic development advisor in Vietnam , and was captured by the North
    Vietnamese communists in South Vietnam in 1968, and held prisoner for over 5 years.

I spent 27 months in solitary confinement; one year in a cage in Cambodia ; and one year
    in a 'black box' in Hanoi My North Vietnamese captors deliberately poisoned and murdered a female missionary, a nurse in a leprosarium in Ban me Thuot , South Vietnam , whom I buried in the jungle near the Cambodian border. At one time, I weighed only about 90 lbs. (My normal weight is 170 lbs)

We were Jane Fonda's 'war criminals....'

When Jane Fonda was in Hanoi , I was asked by the camp communist political officer if I would
    be willing to meet with her..

I said yes, for I wanted to tell her about the real treatment we POWs received... and how
    different it was from the treatment purported by the North Vietnamese, and parroted by her as
    'humane and lenient.'

Because of this, I spent three days on a rocky floor on my knees, with my arms outstretched
    with a large steel weights placed on my hands, and beaten with a bamboo cane.

I had the opportunity to meet with Jane Fonda soon after I was released. I asked her
    if she would be willing to debate me on TV. She never did answer me.

These first-hand experiences do not exemplify someone who should be honored as part
    of '100 Years of Great Women.' Lest we forget....' 100 Years of Great Women'
    should never include a traitor whose hands are covered with the blood of so many patriots.

There are few things I have strong visceral reactions to, but Hanoi Jane's participation in
    blatant treason, is one of them. Please take the time to forward to as many people as you possibly can.. It will eventually end up on her computer and she needs to know that we will never forget.
    RONALD D. SAMPSON, CMSgt, USAF
    716 Maintenance Squadron, Chief of
    Maintenance
    DSN: 875-6431
    COMM: 883-6343

Re: Obama honors a trator to the U.S (sickening)

Is the White House sponsoring this honor ?
    45C360-1970 ... "Good Bait" - Sag Harbor,NY
    31 Bertram Bahia Mar-1970 ... "Bertramp" - Ft Lauderdale
    21 Whaler Impact-1996 ... Ft Lauderdale, FL/Sag Harbor, NY

I'm thinking you're a tad late with that particular email. As I recall, that one started before Obama did.

Forwarded emails are always suspect....
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

She was a stupid kid back then and she knows that now. Yeah, I would have been happy to bust a cap on her at the time but I think now, 40 years later, it's time to let it go.

I did stuff I'm not too proud of at that age. Fortunately, I'm not/wasn't a celebrity so it didn't matter to anyone else...
    Mike P
    San Miguel de Allende, Mexico; Kent Island MD; San Antonio TX
    1980 53MY "Brigadoon"

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    I'm thinking you're a tad late with that particular email. As I recall, that one started before Obama did.
    Yup, 1999 to be exact. From what I've seen, if it's a forwarded email warning or complaining about something....its likely bullshit and easily dis proven with less than 1 minute of research.
    Dave
    "Saraswati" - 1980 53MY
    Galesville, MD

Now that I think about it, I dont think this is the first time he has posted a forwarded email bashing a liberal that turned out to be 100% BS. Or am I thinking of somebody else? It seems to me that if its a forwarded email from a conservative complaining about or bashing a liberal or liberal policy, it's likely a outright LIE or at least inaccurate.
    Dave
    "Saraswati" - 1980 53MY
    Galesville, MD

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck Dennis View Post
    Man, this getting pretty sick, short memories can destroy a Country....

I think Americans should really do something about this.

This is a reprint from an email I received...............

In Memory of my brother -in- law LT. C.Thomsen Wieland who spent 100 days at the Hanoi Hilton

A TRAITOR IS ABOUT TO BE HONORED

This is for all the kids born in the 70's who do not remember, and didn't have to bear the burden that our fathers, mothers and older brothers and sisters had to bear..

Jane Fonda is being honored as one of the '100 Women of the Century.'

Unfortunately, many have forgotten and still countless others have never known how Ms.Fonda betrayed not only the idea of our country, but specific men who served and sacrificed during Vietnam

The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot.

The pilot's name is Jerry Driscoll, a River Rat.

In 1968, the former Commandant of the USAF Survival School was a POW in Ho Lo Prison
    the ' Hanoi Hilton.'

Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJ's, he was ordered to describe for a visiting American 'Peace Activist' the 'lenient and humane treatment' he'd received.

He spat at Ms. Fonda, was clubbed, and was dragged away. During the subsequent beating, he fell forward
    on to the camp Commandant 's feet, which sent that officer berserk.

In 1978, the Air Force Colonel still suffered from double vision (which permanently ended his
    flying career) from the Commandant's frenzied application of a wooden baton.

From 1963-65, Col. Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO (F-4E's). He spent 6 years in the
    'Hanoi Hilton',,, the first three of which his family only knew he was 'missing in action'.
    His wife lived on faith that he was still alive. His group, too, got the cleaned-up, fed and
    clothed routine in preparation for a 'peace delegation' visit.

They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that they were alive
    and still survived. Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his Social Security Number
    on it , in the palm of his hand.

When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each
    man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like: 'Aren't you sorry you bombed
    babies?' and 'Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?'
    Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of paper.

She took them all without missing a beat.. At the end of the line and once the camera stopped
    rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs, she turned to the officer in charge and handed
    him all the little pieces of paper..

Three men died from the subsequent beatings. Colonel Carrigan was almost number four
    but he survived, which is the only reason we know of her actions that day.

I was a civilian economic development advisor in Vietnam , and was captured by the North
    Vietnamese communists in South Vietnam in 1968, and held prisoner for over 5 years.

I spent 27 months in solitary confinement; one year in a cage in Cambodia ; and one year
    in a 'black box' in Hanoi My North Vietnamese captors deliberately poisoned and murdered a female missionary, a nurse in a leprosarium in Ban me Thuot , South Vietnam , whom I buried in the jungle near the Cambodian border. At one time, I weighed only about 90 lbs. (My normal weight is 170 lbs)

We were Jane Fonda's 'war criminals....'

When Jane Fonda was in Hanoi , I was asked by the camp communist political officer if I would
    be willing to meet with her..

I said yes, for I wanted to tell her about the real treatment we POWs received... and how
    different it was from the treatment purported by the North Vietnamese, and parroted by her as
    'humane and lenient.'

Because of this, I spent three days on a rocky floor on my knees, with my arms outstretched
    with a large steel weights placed on my hands, and beaten with a bamboo cane.

I had the opportunity to meet with Jane Fonda soon after I was released. I asked her
    if she would be willing to debate me on TV. She never did answer me.

These first-hand experiences do not exemplify someone who should be honored as part
    of '100 Years of Great Women.' Lest we forget....' 100 Years of Great Women'
    should never include a traitor whose hands are covered with the blood of so many patriots.

There are few things I have strong visceral reactions to, but Hanoi Jane's participation in
    blatant treason, is one of them. Please take the time to forward to as many people as you possibly can.. It will eventually end up on her computer and she needs to know that we will never forget.
    RONALD D. SAMPSON, CMSgt, USAF
    716 Maintenance Squadron, Chief of
    Maintenance
    DSN: 875-6431
    COMM: 883-6343
    OMG!!!!!! Is this story true????? I will contact my senators (yes, they are a joke, possible the worst in the Senate) and some congressman and complain loudly! This is insane, if this story is true and I doubt mean to doubt, only shock really.
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    She was a stupid kid back then and she knows that now. Yeah, I would have been happy to bust a cap on her at the time but I think now, 40 years later, it's time to let it go.

I did stuff I'm not too proud of at that age. Fortunately, I'm not/wasn't a celebrity so it didn't matter to anyone else...
    Your right she was a stupid kid and today she's a stupid old woman. Have you heard her speak lately. She hasn't changed a bit except for her apearance.

Brian

You know Stormy. you just don't have it your personality to let "anything" about liberals, good or bad ..go past without some snide comment. Man, your life must be full of angst and misery. You really are a sad reflection of the Americans I have met in my many years, thank goodness they are not all as negative as you are....