Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Coming out Party or GLR

Thanks Maynard. I hope you will be able to show up. I realize it would be by car but I'd still be honored to meet you and anyone else you bring. Of course...I am giving you enough notice.....you could always come by sail and it wouldn't cost as much. LOL ppat
    If you don't believe me look it up on google.

"STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES" Forest Gump

"It is best to act with confidence, no matter how little right you have to it." — Lillian Hellman

Willy's X-O!

I GOT SPANKED BY PASGAS@

www.flybridge.proboards.com

2. Re: Coming out Party or GLR

OK.....wake up! Lets get this back on top and do a head count.

How many yachts? Size and name of owner and boat
    How many by car or other?

Thanks, Pat

"It is best to act with confidence, no matter how little right you have to it." — Lillian Hellman

Willy's X-O!

I GOT SPANKED BY PASGAS@

Re: Coming out Party or GLR

Pat, I will attend with Strategic Plan if at all possible, if not then by car. Either way, we'll be there.
    Bear'
    1984 61' MY Strategic Plan

Quote Originally Posted by StratPlan61 View Post
    Pat, I will attend with Strategic Plan if at all possible, if not then by car. Either way, we'll be there.

I am counting on you! Who else? ppat
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Quote Originally Posted by yachtsmanbill View Post
    I just took stock of who is interested.. So far... (drum roll please).......

Sky Cheney and crew
    Howard Manhatt'n
    Stratplan61
    Chris (Michigan City)
    DLCameron 2 possible
    Rob71
    RGY128
    Rbeta
    Sparky (the town clown)

Sky, will Mark attend also? Hey Airpilot, what about it?

I have figured out the dates of August 14-15th....does that sound ok to everyone?

Now lets come up with a marina and town. I vote for something close to Sky and Howard. South Holland, Grand Haven or Sky how about your dock? Does it have transient spaces that we could use? Is it easy in/out?

We are finally making steps forward. Thanks Sky, I guess I should of realized that it would be to far for most of the guys. They can still come via car or plane.
    How many yachts will be attending?

Hatt Trick (sub)
    Rebecca
    Airpilot?
    Jen-May (Chris)
    Strategic Plan
    Knot Roxsea's (?) rbeta

Any I missed or any that I put on list that I shouldn't of?

Any that would like to attend but can't bring yacht? Yes I know Sparky. CaptRob, I hope these dates work for you and the offer still stands to ride across with us. ppat

Hey, YB, how did I drop off the list. I would be pleased to at least drive over to meet the group! P.s., I have not yet read all the posts to this thread, so maybe you add me later on.
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    That place has really gone downhill. They have depth and maintenance problems. My friends went there last year with their 60MY and told me that they'd never go back. No one would help them dock. The staff hassled them and wouldn't give them keys to restrooms or the front gate.

We also have a guy with a 65MY that just bought a slip at our marina. He's moving out of Grand Isle for similar reasons.
    My Admiral says GI docks suffered a lot of ice damage a year or so ago and never seems to have recovered (true?). Keenan seems to be holding up better, but slips are limited (?) and size?.
    Last edited by spartonboat1; 01-22-2010 at 09:48 PM.
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...

Hatt Trick (the lesser) is in. I guess I can watch the air show on TV

Spartonboat1...I am sorry if I missed you. As I stated..all welcome and sorry if I missed anyone. We would love to have you and the Admiral join us.
    The other Hatt Trick is welcome also. Could I get a little info on it though? I believe via Randys posts that its a '55? Dont worry, no one will mix us up as our Hatt Trick with extension is '65.

We need to decide very soon exactly were we are going to meet. I believe we have at this time 8 or 9 yachts attending. Akin has dropped out until we hear differently.
    Thanks guys and we will continue to plan. ppat
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Perfect Timing is in, we have a '79 43DC home port in St. Joseph. Let us know if you need any help.

10. Re: Coming out Party or GLR

Ok! Are we ready to tally up the votes?

The choices are Saugatuck or Grand Haven

The voters will be those who are bringing their yachts.

Airpilot
    SkyCHENEY
    Eric Jenson (?)
    MC Chris
    Rbeta
    Bald Eagle
    foleyjt
    Yachtsmanbill
    Akin (?)
    Dan and Mary

Any that I missed? I count 10 yachts....Akin has said he isn't coming but may change his mind. If he doesn't vote than I will count him out. (For now).

Lets try and get this decided now so if its Grand Haven we can reserve the slips.

ppat

ps....our vote is for Grand Haven

Willy's X-O!

I GOT SPANKED BY PASGAS@