Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

FOR SALE: 11' Avon RIB 1991 w/1995 Mariner 30 HP oil injected 2 stroke

This 1991 hypalon Avon 11’ RIB came to me as part of the purchase of a used Hatteras this fall. She is powered by a 1995 Mariner oil injected two stroke engine with power trim and tilt. The boat is equipped with and AGM starting battery, Uniden depth finder, compass, built in 7 gallon fuel tank, bilge pump w/float switch, four interior lift points, running lights, the original air pump, boarding ladder, paddle, a couple of life jackets, newer upolstery and a very nice custom cover. I now have a clear Maryland title. Since bringing her home, I have replaced the existing fuel with fresh, had the prop reconditioned and took her out on the river for a test run. She worked well and was a hoot to operate, but does not suit our needs for a tender. Though the weather has turned cool she is holding air well in all three compartments and is in very nice condition for her age. I did purchase a new Valu-Line galvanized trailer, but would just as soon keep it to haul the tender I plan to purchase for our use. With the trailer, I am asking $3,495 and $2,895 without. I would be willing to do some driving to deliver to the new owner. More photos available on request.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by jimbo46; 09-12-2016 at 01:34 PM.