Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lift for dink

Lift for dink

Good Morning every one and Happy Thanksgiving . I am looking for a Elec. or hydraulic davit to replace my pipe welder lift 1000, or better any one got one or know where one is Thanks Scalawag.

Re: Lift for dink

Are you planning to sell that pretty, polished stainless steel davit that's on your boat?

I need one! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    Are you planning to sell that pretty, polished stainless steel davit that's on your boat?

Yes Sir if I can find the replacement I want I will you want it?

Quote Originally Posted by yachtsmanbill View Post
    I need one! ws

You need the old one or the one I am looking for?

I am interested in the old one. ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

Quote Originally Posted by SCALAWAG View Post
    Yes Sir if I can find the replacement I want I will you want it?
    Yes sir, I'd like to have it if the price is right, and I did ask first. You sell your's to me, and I'll sell mine to Willie. I have the same davit, but it's not polished.

Hey Willie, what's mine worth to you so I'll know what to offer Scott for his?

Thank you for the interest in the lift you guys. Mr. Randy if I find what I I'm looking for it will need a new home that is for sure. As you no it is a beauty.

Yes sir, I'd like to have it if the price is right, and I did ask first. You sell your's to me, and I'll sell mine to Willie. I have the same davit, but it's not polished.

Hey Willie, what's mine worth to you so I'll know what to offer Scott for his?

For all the info that Ive given you over the years, I'll pay the shipping... Sound GOOD??? ws
    yachtsmanWILLY