Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Ice Maker For Sale

I have a Manitowoc QM 45 which works fine but rarely used that I keep wanting to post for sale but have never gotten around to it. It fits perfectly in a little nook to the right of the refrigerator on my Hat. Here is the link from the manufacturer. The boat is in Miami and I am happy to demo it. It is probably 5 years old and cosmetically in good condition. Asking price 800, (Looked on the Web for comps.) Thanks,

Greg
    1985 45 C
    Hat Time
    N. Bay Village, FL

http://www.manitowocice.com/products/qm45.asp

Re: Ice Maker For Sale

How much are you looking to get for it?

Quote Originally Posted by solanderi View Post
    Asking price 800, (Looked on the Web for comps.)
    If I wasn't so buried in B.O.A.T. expenses right now I'd grab that thing in a heartbeat. If you still have it in March let me know. The mad money account should be sufficiently recharged by then.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

I know its a good deal at 800. The boat is having the bottom painted this week but will be back in the water after Friday of this week for anyone interested. Maybe the Boatshow traffic will attract a buyer. Thank you for the interest.

Greg
    1985 45C
    Hat Time
    N. Bay Village, FL

Quote Originally Posted by solanderi View Post
    I know its a good deal at 800. The boat is having the bottom painted this week but will be back in the water after Friday of this week for anyone interested. Maybe the Boatshow traffic will attract a buyer. Thank you for the interest.

Greg
    1985 45C
    Hat Time
    N. Bay Village, FL

Greg,

I may be down there later this month to look at a boat. I'll measure and see if it will fit inside the cabinet that I have in mind and contact you then.

Thanks