Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

2 Barrel chairs- cheap. Moved to the correct forum!

OK, Now that I'm in the right section-duh!

I have 2 barrel chairs with swivel bases that I would like to find a home for. They are custom made by Taurus Furniture in Pa. They are upholstered in a caramel tan color ultra suede fabric. I have extra fabric and can mail a sample if you want. The chairs are in decent condition, about 5 years old and were originally intended for my 46 Matthews motoryacht. The "phone booth" cabin door to that boat was narrow, like 22 or 23 inches. These chairs, with the bases removed will go through a narrow door. They cost me about $1000 each. I will sell them for $200. for the pair. They have been used in my private office as guest chairs. They weigh a lot, so shipping would be pretty costly. Pick up would be advised.

I will shoot some photos and post them tomorrow.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Re: 2 Barrel chairs- cheap. Moved to the correct forum!

Where are they? I am interested.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

I'm interested also, if it doesn't work out with Boatsb.
    "Mambeaux"
    1985 43MY

Sorry, I should have mentioned- They're in Maryland. And, I think they're sold. Got a PM from a friend/customer who wants them. I will confirm that. Thanks guys for the quick response.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

I have a pair of fabric demin colored blue and off white striped chairs and a hassock that I would like to find a home for. They are faded but usable. They are located in Pa or can deliver to Baltimore. $100.00 for all??