Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
    jacklindayates Guest

Aft enclosure for 53 for sale

We had an enclosure made of hatteras white stamoid and top quality isinglass two years ago - lots of u-zips and curved corners. We have re-configured our hard top and the enclosure no longer fits. We would hope to get perhaps $2000 for it. Please contact us at jacklindayates@comcast.net or call at 215-658-0890 should you have any interest.

mike Guest

enclosure

I have a 1972 53' MY and may be interested depending on model year and configeraton? Can you post a picture? Thanks, Mike

jacklindayates Guest

53 Enclosure

Mike - We will try scanning a pic tomorrow. Ours is a 1972 also. The configuration was three panels with uzips along the back, two corner panels, and a large panel along each side (also with uzip). The enclosure comes down over the rail, attaching to the weatherboards. It is white stamoid (matches Hatteras white very closely) with 40 mil isinglass. The job was a very nice one. If you could give me your direct email, it would be easier to communicate. Ours is jacklindayates@comcast.net, and our phone number is 215-658-0890. Hope to hear from you soon.

orioneyw Guest

afte enclosure

I have a 1971, 53 and am very interested in your aft salon enclosure. can you post a picture?