Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Re: Columbus Day Regatta... Again

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Funny...I was in Target the other day, over by where the coolers were, and I heard a little girl utter the words “Bubba Keg” to her mother - she was looking for one and it wasn’t there. I immediately thought of the Bird with that keg around his neck and just snickered to myself. Funny, you mention it here, now.
    Hey Ang, can't you just hear Barbara Streisand singing, "Memwees", when you look at this?

http://www.samsmarine.com/forums/sho...hlight=elliott

Better not forget your Hats!!!!

Randy your chance of survival is better if you don't go toward the Light
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

3. Re: Columbus Day Regatta... Again

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    Hey Ang, can't you just hear Barbara Streisand singing, "Memwees", when you look at this?

http://www.samsmarine.com/forums/sho...hlight=elliott
    We do see who was still standing!

Note the flotation device around Randys neck!
    I'll be getting your Bubba Keg today.......It will look good with "Mako440" stenciled across it!

Still standing? Well somebody had to be the first to get back on the boat, and I was quite comfortable in the water having become comfortably numb.

You may have been doing some reading and saw that Carl Guzman took that picture thinking Paul had westled us off the swim platform on Paul's boat. That actually occurred on Carl's boat and was my first face to face meeting with the Jello'd One.

Just finished packing my genuine, Hatteras duffle bag supplied by Sam's aka Deep River Traders (shameless brownie point attempt) and will be headed to the airport in about and hour or so. I've packed my digital video recorder, my digital camera (never found the waterproof one), and have a back up for both with my iPhone, so this event will be well documented.

With that in mind, be prepared to share the experience (after significant editing I'm sure) when I get the chance to upload pictures and/or video... coming soon to a forum near you.

5. Re: Columbus Day Regatta... Again

Your Bubba Keg has been secured. I have also purchased some "adult sippy cups" for certain other members of the crew.
    I spoke with Mr. Excitement last night and everything is in place. Be at the dock at 5:00 am, Saturday morning.
    Paul said you could spend the night in the Boston Whaler.............seven houses down the canal!

Just landed at FLL. Good job securing the keg. Let the games begin.

7. Re: Columbus Day Regatta... Again

I think we should start now on betting on who will be the first injured or put in jail out of the group..........................................
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxfishgyd View Post
    I think we should start now on betting on who will be the first injured or put in jail out of the group..........................................
    Charlie, just to tempt fate, I'll try to moor us as close to the floating prison barge as I can!

There's no question on injuries, though -- Eric! I'll be a close second, I'm sure.
    -- Paul

9. Re: Columbus Day Regatta... Again

Ha Ha...
    As I hear it, you have already injured yourself!

I'll be sure to administer the "Coup de gras" early Saturday morning. Bird claims he could drive your boat with no engines.....just a center cleat and a long rope!

Give me a spring line or give me death!!!