Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: ONAN MDJE Parts available

Pumps are gone I believe. Might have the HE. I'll check.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

I think Bob B needs a big round of applause, all that work and patience in order to help with spare parts, Kudos Bob....

Of the 3 items
    That you mentioned I only have the raw water pump. There are 2 variations and the one I have has a short shaft.

Which of the 131-0257 rw pumps do you have left (at least it appears that you have one or both still available, but I read through the thread quickly so I might have missed a post or 2)?

Thanks,
    Bruce.

Working fromemory, but I believe it is the short shaft. I'll be home tomorrow and will check and let you know.
    Greg Harrington
    43 DCFB 1977 w/Cummins 903 M1 (340HP)
    Hull #454

Can you take a pic and maybe get some measurements? I wasn't aware that there was a short and long version with the same part number.

Thanks,
    Bruce.

I'll look in the bucket at lunch today. Not sure what if anything is still left. If I'd known how much interest there was in these old pieces of snot, I'd have started buying them up years ago.

The last rw pump I bought for the anchor cost me over $800. Three seasons ago, I put in a Norpro 9kW for around $6000 and haven't looked back. Best move I've ever done on the boat.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Hatadoit View Post
    Can you take a pic and maybe get some measurements? I wasn't aware that there was a short and long version with the same part number.

Thanks,
    Bruce.
    Bruce,
    I sent you an email (not a PM)
    Greg Harrington
    43 DCFB 1977 w/Cummins 903 M1 (340HP)
    Hull #454

Hello,
    Do you still have parts available for the MDJE Onan Genset?? I am seeking 1 fuel pump, p/n 149-1703,
    Thank you
    Greg

I have a couple heat exchangers and some other misc stuff. Not sure about fuel pump. I'll try to check tomorrow when I'm at my storage garage.