Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 912 project

912 project

If you want to rant and rave take it right to washington I am going do some sightseeing and drinking and mabey Ill get to moon a democrat that by the way have been in charge for a couple years senate and congerss during bush and now they have no checks and balances and the only change is them puting it up my *** this country is headed down the tubes and we better wake up and take it back Join me Cory Nelson
    http://912dc.org/

Re: 912 project

Hell if you can find me an honest politician I will personally apologize to him (or her). DC is so full of self important windbags that don't care what you think. We need to hit them where it hurts. Get them out of office and stop the pork. Dumocrats are the worst hypocrites but the republickers are not much better.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Re: 912 project

With you there but lets not let them off the hook this should be a wake up call to everyone in the country we need to shrink goverment and make people take of themselves you cant run a business in this country between the laywers, insurance frderal and local regulations that are abserd and adminstered by a bunch of idiotes on the take...Cory