Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: 45C in Wilmington, NC

Quote Originally Posted by nyrussell View Post
    or in reading it
    ummm... I think that was the point I was trying to make.
    Why in the world does someone type a post like that?
    No matter how much I've been drinking or how sleepy I am or whatever.... I do make an effort that my spelling and grammer makes good comprehension, at least to my limited ability. So why does someone go out of their way to make it difficult like that? If it is something such as dyslexia then please forgive me for mentioning it.
    Last edited by SportFishCruising; 11-10-2009 at 07:13 PM.

I am sorry you guys I am 65 years old and usually have my secretary type for me. Please forgive no more post unless my secretary types for me before I leave work. If you wanta know more call .O by way the way there are 7 shamono 80 pound class rods and reels with calcutta line never been wet and 6 penn 50 wides and 6 shamono tld all mounted in the forwasrd cabin very neately. last post by///////

Tim, please do not make this your last post just because silly me made an issue of the way you type. I type better only because I cannot afford a secretary. Please excuse my ignorance of your situation and continue to contribute to the forum in your own way.
    But, by the way, the post above of yours was sure alot easier on my 50 yr old eyes....
    Last edited by SportFishCruising; 11-10-2009 at 08:05 PM.

Tim,

sorry about that as well. Hopefully you can become a trusted member of this group.

Noel
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ

Guys, he was in a rush no doubt, with better things to do. The first post is an improvement over my emails on a TREO with a bad keyboard.

Link to pictures please!

Quote Originally Posted by SportFishCruising View Post
    Why in the world does someone type a post like that? So why does someone go out of their way to make it difficult like that? If it is something such as dyslexia then please forgive me for mentioning it.
    It may be he was posting from some sort of Smart Phone. They have functions in them that automatically capitalize the first letter of each word unless you switch it to something different. I doubt very much he did that on purpose.
    Looking for another boat...not a Hatt

I have a 1979 43C for sale in Wilm at Masonboro Marina & Yacht Club. Only sailfished out of Palm Beach in early years and only cruised last 15. Most all original Hatteras, still in excellent running shape and maintained by a knowledgeable owner couple (me and the Admiral). 2200 original hours on sweet running 450hp 6v92's. Can be found on yachtworld.com $119k.

Not as big a cockpit as 45C, but close in other specs. You cannot go wrong with either.

Quote Originally Posted by SportFishCruising View Post
    ummm... I think that was the point I was trying to make.
    Why in the world does someone type a post like that?
    No matter how much I've been drinking or how sleepy I am or whatever.... I do make an effort that my spelling and grammer makes good comprehension, at least to my limited ability. So why does someone go out of their way to make it difficult like that? If it is something such as dyslexia then please forgive me for mentioning it.
    i think you mean 'grammar'
    chris maroney
    1974 36c
    stuart, fl

Quote Originally Posted by chrism View Post
    i think you mean 'grammar'
    lol... ok.. touche!
    But we've moved beyond that, check out the pic of Tim's boat in his new post, it's a pretty one!

I Think There Is A 70.000 Offer On The Table Now Per The Broker Lennie Beck United Yacht Sales