Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

No flex - First Time

I plan on using this in the holding tank for the first time. I do not plan on using it in my fresh water heads. Do I just pour some down the deck pump out fitting and add some water? It is not critical so I surely do not want to do any damage. Thanks.

Re: No flex - First Time

Just flush it down the head.
    The residual that stays in the hose from the head to the tank will benefit from the NoFlex as well.
    Just follow the recommended dosage on the label.
    Tim
    1979 53' MY Hull #566
    KNOW PRESSURE
    Hampton, Virginia

Flush it. Spray odorgone on outside of hoses for best results if hoses stink.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Per Noflex directions, I put a little in each head every day - they say a tablespoon, I put in about a teaspoon. When I first started, I did put in a tablespoon every day for a week, then pumped out. I put it in both our fresh water and salt water head. I read advice to start up by dumping an entire bottle down the pumpout fitting, but I chose not to do that. I also use the Noflex as bowl cleaner - wet the bowl, sprinkle some around, brush, flush; seems to work great.
    Mike Peters, 1985 43MY, Cat 3208T, Blue Bayou; 2011 Key West 246BR, F250, Baby Blue; Punta Gorda FL

Quote Originally Posted by racclarkson@gmail.com View Post
    Flush it. Spray odorgone on outside of hoses for best results if hoses stink.
    2x on Odorgone too. I bought a gallon after Robert recommended it about a year ago. It works better than anything I’ve used. I spritz a little around the interior spaces, bilges, etc once a week.
    Mike Peters, 1985 43MY, Cat 3208T, Blue Bayou; 2011 Key West 246BR, F250, Baby Blue; Punta Gorda FL

I was using No flex but from a recommendation here I tried Nutralizerx and I think it works better and you use less I just order my second order.

https://nutralizerx.com/
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>