Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need a canvas guy in Chicago Area

I want to cover the rear deck. I am looking for contacts that can do the work.

Thanks,
    Akin
    Akin Tosyali
    Hatteras 41 -Barbaros

Chicago

Barbaros, Hatteras 41' Before and after restoration

Re: Need a canvas guy in Chicago Area

I have used Rollie over at Riverdale marina.
    Chris

I just called him, and he wants me to drive the boat up there just so he can take a look. If gas were free, I would - but just so that he can give a quote? Plus he said that I would have to leave the boat there during the project. Not very convenient..
    Akin Tosyali
    Hatteras 41 -Barbaros

Chicago

Ask around for TITO... I dont have his contact info here... its on my Roamer. He makes harbor calls from plainfield Il. and is THE MAN. I wouldnt trust any one else! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Quote Originally Posted by akintosyali View Post
    I just called him, and he wants me to drive the boat up there just so he can take a look. If gas were free, I would - but just so that he can give a quote? Plus he said that I would have to leave the boat there during the project. Not very convenient..

Akin
    That's not too convenient. When he did work for me I was stored there for the winter.
    Chris

I used Lawrence Auto/Marine Trim for my 53MY and he's really excellent. A bit more expensive, but worth it. He traveled south of Joliet to my marina to do the fitting and install. Very good work! He's at 3664 N. Lincoln in Chicago. (773) 935-9930.

Doug

Akin:

Tito is the guy for the job. He comes to you, is reasonable and good. I can get you the number if you don't have it.

Jim Foley

Jim... can you please PM me with TITOs number? Ive been using him for years and he does world class work. You should see his new house in Plainfield... about 5000 sq ft!! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Bill:

Will do, I have to find it but I should be able to tonight.

Jim Foley

yes, I would like the number please - Thanks guys!
    Akin Tosyali
    Hatteras 41 -Barbaros

Chicago