Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)

Threaded View

Vintage Rockaway Fighting Chair

This is a Rebuilt,Re-Finished and Re-Chromed Vintage Rockaway Fighting Chair. The item includes Chair, Polished Chrome seat Back, Rocket Launcher/Seat back, Foot Rest and Cushions, and is being sold as is as shown in the pictures. Teak Seat, Arm Rests & Rocket Launcher Seat Back were custom built. Rocket Launcher Has 4 Lee Tulip base Rod Holders and an inset tray. Seat back reclines. Seat is over 2 inches thick of solid teak. Hardware was re-chromed 6 years ago. For the last 2 years the chair has been stored in my garage. There are a couple of nicks and Cushions are showing age but serviceable. The footrest was left unfinished to prevent slipping. Feel free to ask questions. The chair is HEAVY, approximately 160 pounds, so if you want it shipped, it will need to be partially disassembled to reduce the package size and will come in 3 boxes to prevent damage. All parts will be marked for reassembly. Local pick-up can be arranged as well, in the New Jersey area.

For shipping purposes, approximate box sizes are:
    1. Chair - 28 X 28 X 16 (90 lbs approx)
    2. Rocket Launcher - 40 X 18 X 12 (40 lbs approx)
    3. Foot Rest Arms - 8 X 8 X 48 (30 lbs approx)

The pictures don't do the chair justice.

Asking $1200.00 + shipping if you need it.
    Oh, I checked on shipping via UPS Freight NJ to FL. If I take the boxes to UPS it's about $250.00.

Thanks

OldHatt45
    Attached Images