Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

22 kw northern lights marine generator lugger engine

this has never been installed it has 2.7 hours total from factory. Alaska diesel products,60hertz,volts120/240, amps 115,rise80,pf.5,kva27.5, has 4 cylinder john deere lugger engine. also comes with 1'x1' instrument panel.10,000.00 or best offer.

Re: 22 kw northern lights marine generator lugger engine

Can you tell me the dimensions? Does it have the sound shield?

If as advertised, this is a serious deal. I have no connection to it, btw.

New member with 3 posts. All for items to sell. Be cautious. Some less than honest posters have been here and done that before.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Might this be the one?
    http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/3609074062.html
    Looks like a deal if it checks out. How old is the unit?
    Jack Sardina

On ebay with a $7,000 asking price. http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENERATOR-MA...1c5056&vxp=mtr

The deal just keeps getting better.
    Jack Sardina

A little too good, I agree with Scott. These cost 25 or 30 grand new, don't they? and this is new. I would say "watch out" and make sure it actually exists and you know who you are dealing with. Also serial numbers would be good to have; ADA keeps a record of everything they've built.

When I bought a used 16kW NL set last year for my house, (similar deal with 3-4 hours on it) I had a photo of the serial number plate and could check it out with ADA before I bought it. I'd want to do the same with this.

Profile shows a ph number and address. Might be legit. If so, someone's going to get a serious bargain.

I think it should be closer to 18K-20K for a new one, not including a sound shield. NL doesn't show a 22KW unit on their site and the model number shows no results so it could be an older unit. Not really sure but a call to the seller and NL would help. Still looks like a very good deal if it's legit.
    Jack Sardina