Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
    Ross Macdonald Guest

Galleymaid 32v head pumps

I have three 32V galleymaid head pumps in perfect working order. All of them are 4 years old or less. Replacing heads with fresh water heads. Contact at Boppysstar@hotmail.com. Located San Diego Cal.

h m hamelink Guest

32VDC galleymaid pumps

Im interested. are they still available? e-mail to hmhamelink@bmienergy.com

ttom02 Guest

Fresh Water Heads

I'd sure be interested in hearing about your new installation. I have been considering installing freshwater heads - I have the same galleymaid setup - and was wondering about options, costs etc. Please let me know how this goes.

Ross Macdonald Guest

Installation of fresh water heads

Re: Install of fresh water heads in a '79 Hatt 60. I have 3 heads to replace. I have ordered 3 Raritan Atlantes 32V heads. The remote flushing panel will go where the present galleymaid one is with a teak backing plate. These were the only heads that were available in 32V. They are a bit pricey, but after speaking with tech support at Raritan a few times, they were extremely helpful, sending schematics, etc. I am planning on installing about the 1st week of April. I will try to post how the process went.