Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
  1. Cruiseair air conditioning manual

Anyone have an online source for older (1972) Cruiseair A/C manuals? I'm especially interested in a wiring schematic....these are the only records I'm missing aboard....I checked frequently asked questions here at Sam's but did not see any material...Thanks...
    Rob Brueckner
    former 1972 48ft YF, 'Lazy Days'
    Boating isn't a matter of life and death: it's more important than that.

Re: Cruiseair air conditioning manual

I downloaded the installation instructions from Domectic, I believe they are Marine Air systems. They have schematics included in the literature. I don't know if that will help you. I have the schematics for the 16K Lunaire units in my boat also. Let me know if they would help. Ron

3. Re: Cruiseair air conditioning manual

I did not see any installation instructions nor wiring diagrams when I checked the Cruisair website before posting here...At this point I don't know enough to be able to tell if my 30 year old units wiring has much in common with the current wiring diagrams at the Cruisair website. I was hoping someone had a source for older equipment wiring diagrams.....
    Rob Brueckner
    former 1972 48ft YF, 'Lazy Days'
    Boating isn't a matter of life and death: it's more important than that.

On our 53 there are wiring diagrams pasted to the inside covers of the seawater pump box and the other trigger boxes - three in all. And there was a compressor unit wiring diagram pasted to the inside cover of each of the compressors' control box. The boat's oem wiring diagrams show the wiring to the units but not any of the internal wiring within the units themselves.

I never looked carefully at them but I would ASSUME that the diagrams pasted to the various covers, taken together, are the complete diagrams for the ac systems. Do your ac units/trigger boxes have those diagrams? Seems like they would all have had that originally.
    Mike P
    San Miguel de Allende, Mexico; Kent Island MD; San Antonio TX
    1980 53MY "Brigadoon"

You might search the cruisair site for document number L-2086 and see if that is what you need. I have a PDF of the file if you can't find it.

Blaine

There is a "contact Cruiseair" page on their web-site. Perhaps you can give them your model and serial numbers and ask them?
    Will