Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Re: "Our" muslim president

This thread is interesting because of all the viewpoints of the forum members' posts. First of all I believe that all of the folks that have posted their opinions/views are truly patriotic to OUR country. What impresses me most is something that I have observed all of my life (so far). Some of the most staunch defenders of our country were not even born here, yet they are constantly demonstrating their loyalty and love for our country. I need to thank Pascal from the bottom of my heart for being IMO a great American who demonstrates by his actions and attitude his obvious love for the US.

My father came to the US from Europe in 1918 as a young man and I watched him when I was only 15 take on a couple of jerks who were deriding the US. We were touring Europe at the time as a family. My father-in-law arrived here from Holland a few years after WW2. He was rescued from a Nazi camp where he was being held as a prisoner because he was involved with a group of Dutch people that were hiding the children of Jewish people by placing them with Dutch familys. US paratroopers liberated them. His love for the US was boundless. Sorry for the long disertation but as I have stated in other posts, let's not forget that we are all interested in the same result, the way to achieve it may differ - that's all. Does anyone really think that our new President and/or his appointees want to see our country destroyed? I doubt it.

Let's talk about boats again and lighten up a little.

Walt

Re: "Our" muslim president

Destroyed? Not completely. the want to help us change our way of life to be closer to the way third world countries live. A large group of people just making it while the super rich run them. Do you want to be in the masses?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.