Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
    Rob Guest

4 sale 1969 41 foot Hatteras Convertable

Twin Cummins VT 555 270hp engines
    Twin Disc Transmissions (rebuilt)
    2 Staterooms, New Mattresses
    Galley Down, 110V Fridg. Princess Stove, Microwave
    Hummingbird GPS Plotter, Furuno 6 color Fish Finder
    Out-Riggers
    Live Bait Well
    Boat needs some TLC - boat to be sold as is/where is.
    $70,000 OBO
    Boat located in New Jersey
    email for more info: firerescue55@hotmail.com
    or call 201-939-6787

Re: 4 sale 1969 41 foot Hatteras Convertable

BUMP:

Friend of the above member. This boat is still available. Will take $50k or reasonable offer. Please contact him with provided telephone number as the email address is no longer used by him. Thanks...

On the market for 6 and 1/2 years and no takers?

Seems to me that the price drop is a bit late. It will probaly take another drop like that to get it to move in the current market.

Good Luck

He may take as low as 40k. He feels anything less than that isn't worth selling it. He has had the thought of selling it for many years but had to put it on hold for various reasons. ThirdHatt, you may be right but he's giving it another shot. I actually stumbled across this post that his brother listed for him way back when, and when I mentioned it to him he asked me to bump it to the top and give it a shot. The email address is his brother's, but the phone number is his. The original 70k selling price was right after he had it surveyed, but at this point in time he's not sure of what it's actually worth. The 40k is basically what he would like to get for it. It still does need some TLC but nothing that major. If anyone has questions about it, don't hesitate to call him, Rob, at the above number. I believe I still have a bunch of pictures of it on my computer from when I helped him list it on Ebay in 2007.