Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Miami Boat Show Raft Up Party

Quote Originally Posted by Maynard Rupp View Post
    Vicariously...Is that another way of saying that you are freezing your a** off?? Sky, you can consider you and your bride invited for the 2010 Miami show!
    Ha, ha.....yes, 15 inches of snow yesterday while I was working on the boat. Good thing she's in heated storage.

Thanks for the invite. Maybe we'll see you this summer in Michigan.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    Bump.

I'm still in!!!
    Mario
    1972 58' Hatteras Yachtfisherman
    Siboney

Me too! In fact, I'm doing a practice run this week-end.

Any closer to setting a time/date yet?

we did... saturday evening... probably 6 or 7pm
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Cool. I'll be happy to show up early and help Ang or anybody else who could use a hand.

I might come down from Ft Lauderdale. Not familiar with the raft up area. Could someone give me some Lat Lon that's close?

What about anchorage for the boat while I take the dinghy in to go to the show? Was thinking if I take the dink over near the hatteras display or the Jarret Bay on Collins Ave, I could tie the dink off with a lock of course. Any thoughts?
    Tomrealest@aol.com
    Needs, Wants & Desires
    1978 58 Hatteras Yachtfish
    SEA 21
    1974 46C #313 Hatteras Convertible

Here you go. I'm assuming we'll be rafting up the same place we did last year.

http://www.rickenbackermarina.com/

Randy,

That must be a fairly recent picture. I think I can pick up Angela's boat. Just viewing that picture makes me wish I was down there right now. It snowed last night and it left a mess. My God I really dislike Winter in NJ.

Walt

Quote Originally Posted by tomrealest View Post
    I might come down from Ft Lauderdale. Not familiar with the raft up area. Could someone give me some Lat Lon that's close?

What about anchorage for the boat while I take the dinghy in to go to the show? Was thinking if I take the dink over near the hatteras display or the Jarret Bay on Collins Ave, I could tie the dink off with a lock of course. Any thoughts?

Tom, Miami Marine Stadium is next to Rickenbacker marina. either come down the ICW or outside and enter Government Cut. at the end of the cut, make a left onto the ICW, go under bridge. pass Bayside on your starboard side going south on the icw follow the markers and in about 2 miles or so you will see Rickenbacker Bridge. at the last marker before the bridge make a left and head towards Rickenbacker marina. as you approach, you will see the Rusty Pelican restaurant. go around the restaurant and you will be in the stadium. I'm sure you'll see us by then.

google map it.

call me if you need help.

Mario
    786-218-1213
    Mario
    1972 58' Hatteras Yachtfisherman
    Siboney