Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: merry christmas

Re: merry christmas

Best wishes, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and anything else that we all celebrate, from balmy Connecticut (mid- 40's today).

Capt K

Merry Christmas from Walter P of NJ by way of San Diego. I wish everyone a wonderful holiday and a great new year. Let's not forget how lucky we are in spite of the bad economy etc. We still have our Hatts after all and the comraderiere of the HOF. Just think of the plight of the Sea Ray owners..........

Walt

Merry Xmas from Long Island ... it's cold up here !!
    45C360-1970 ... "Good Bait" - Sag Harbor,NY
    31 Bertram Bahia Mar-1970 ... "Bertramp" - Ft Lauderdale
    21 Whaler Impact-1996 ... Ft Lauderdale, FL/Sag Harbor, NY

Merry Christmas from Newport News Va. Got 2 LED flashlights for Christmas, one on a tripod, other with magnetic arms. Cool.
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

Happy Holidays from warm Miami, Florida. I had to turn the AC back on today. Bummer...sort of...I love it when it's just cool enough not to have to listen to all that machinery run, but still, I'm thankful to be in South Florida. It beats the pants off of shoveling snow or chipping ice off of my boat.

I had 11 people over for dinner. I was expecting 6. No worries; I had plenty of food and I thoroughly enjoyed cooking for everyone and entertaining. There were many raised glasses "To Sanctuary!!!!!" LOL

My friend, Gil, needed a good break. Just as he was about to head out cruising for a year or so....he started loosing several gallons of water from his fresh water cooling system. Pulled the oil dipstick...milky. 26 hours on the engine after rebuild. His heart just sank as he put the dipstick back in and told everyone in the ER to get out and that he was going to screw the ER door shut and wallpaper that wall....So, his "raised glass" was filled with a very nice sipping rum which was well-needed by him. The rest of us had champagne. Will he wallpaper that wall and become a slip queen? NAH...this, too, shall pass. He'll fix it. Just like he did when he looked at the oil in the tranny and found metal shavings...he rebuilt that himself in a couple of days.

Happy Holidays to all of you. I am very thankful to have each of you in my life in one way or another. I would never be where I am, know all that I know (and there is a LOT yet to still be learned), or have experienced and accomplished what I have without the collective knowledge and guidance I have received from all of you.

Cheers!
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

We here in NJ by way of NJ (lol with Walt P) also wish you all the best for the holiday and are now winding down a great day. Christmas is on again here (belatedly) Thanks to a good friend down the dock on a hunter. Other than that, 57 gallons of boat heating fuel jerry canned in and we are ready for the next cold set of days!

So all the best and I know I will be asking all sort of questions as my friend and I go after the clean up of the boat etc...

Merry Christmas from Noel, Yukari, and Erin!
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ