Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Miami Holiday Boat Parade

Nice Pascal...See you soon. 3 degrees here now with a 27 knot wind. Not fun.
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C

Yea, Maynard I don't see any snow that needs to be shoveled around Unity.
    So why do you keep going back? I'm having the kids sent down for the holidays. Sure beats going back to Michigan.
    Mike

I have no excuse. I guess my friends are here. My kids and grandkids are in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. OK, they come here for Christmas but that's all. We will leave here Jan. 3rd. and stay until mid-April in our boat. I was reading all the comments about the cruise from Miami to the western side and the Keys. We do that yearly and will this year. I want to go to Stuart, then across Lake Ocachobee to Ft. Meyers and Ft. Meyers Beach My wife and I love to spend a month there. We will again go to Everglades City, Marathon, Plantation Yacht Harbor, and back to Miami. We do this good thing late in Feb. and return about April 1. Of course we are also looking forward to a night with all of you on the water during the Miami boat show.
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C