Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Merry Christmas

1. Merry Christmas

Thought I would drop in today and say hello. I just do not have the opportunity to post like I used too.

I did list our on hand inventory of Onan and Westerbeke parts Chris and I have at the marina.

Tom Slane stopped by a couple weeks back delivering a boat he had done some beautiful work on.

The price of fuel is dropping, and that is a good thing.

met some Hat owners who were traveling and told them about this site. Not as many snow birds as last year.

I hope that this holiday season finds you in good health and and a prosperous new year to come.

From Paul, Chris and the crew at Swan Point Marina & Boatyard Inc.

Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you too Paul. Hope to see you and your gang again before too long.

Randy

And Merry Christmas to you, Paul. Thanks for a year of great advice and counsel on my boat. You have been a great help! Jeff

Merry Christmas to you Paul from the Miami group.

Now, would you like to build me a salon door with a big piece of glass in it?

Cheers and MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!

Hmmm, where is my sharpie?

Captned
    MBMM
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Merry Christmas to you and Chris and families. Sorry I haven't had an opportunity to get back up there again but perhaps this summer. We are planning a Chesapeake Bay cruise. Hope to see you then.
    Capt'n Bill

"People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, But people will never forget how you made them feel."