Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

HOF Space Coast holiday get together

On Dec 20th we will be getting together at harbor town for our last gat together of the year. (A new years part is not out as a last minute option though.)

The thread Christmas goose?????? is the start of the party idea and so far we have about 15-20 people. There will be kids and a food along with the goose(grey) and all are invited. There are some slips open at the dock if anyone wants to come by boat. Let me know and I will gat you the marina info.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Re: HOF Space Coast holiday get together

I'm going to try to drive up from Ft. lauderdale. Can you PM me with details, directions,what to bring, etc. Thanks .
    Mike

Heck, it's no big secret. Just drive north on I-95 and follow the signs to Merritt Island. Harbortown Marina at 2700 Harbortown Drive. It's just east of the Sea Ray plant.

So it happening tomorrow ??????

Don't forget your camera and make sure the battery's are GOOODDD
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Made it into Winter Haven about an hour ago, so I'll be ready tomorrow. I'll be looking forward to seeing all the space coast gang again.

Well this sucks. 80 degrees and already out of ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    Well this sucks. 80 degrees and already out of ice.

Sorry too here it sucks must be since I am not there
    But we have plenty of Ice here I will mail some down to Ya
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Big Steaks, Huge Shrimp, Cold beer, mango vodka and great people. Warmest wishes to all who were not able to make it. A good time was had by all ( I hope)
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

I had a great time yesterday and last night, but not so great today. It is with mixed feelings that I'm apparently the only one with the flaming trots today. Not that I would have wished my fellow partygoers any ill will, but now I have to face the fact I've picked up a bug instead of a bad shrimp... unless of course I got the only one(s). This too shall pass.

Thanks for everything Scott. As always it was great seeing you and your family along with Wild Bill, Milt, and Mike. It was good to meet Kent and his crew as well.

Yes, big steaks, great people and Randy. I didn't see any of his famous Miami/CDR behavior but I'll probably see it some day.
    Mike