Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

11.5 ft. whaler- whats it worth?

this is the dink sitting on my foredeck. Includes chocks and custom ss. spreader bar/hoist bracket for the marquipt(which I'm keeping). 30 hp. yamaha on back, steering wheel and single lever control at helm

Re: 11.5 ft. whaler- whats it worth?

I'll give ya 500 for it, if it runs.

If you could please provide a little more info: what is the age of the whaler, year of the engine, aprox. hours conditions of engine, I might be interested.

I just sold mine with a old 35HP 1988 Evinrude (worth very little) for $3500 without a trailer.
    John
    1986 58 MY "Longtail"
    Wickford RI

Sounds like a nice little boat. If you go to www.NADA.com they have pricing to give you an idea of what the boat and motor are worth.

See website www.continuouswave.com .... these are whaler fanatics. This website is the equivalent of ours, but for whaler fans. Also, see ebay. 11s are very valuable and often sell for more than 13s, because there were fewer made.
    45C360-1970 ... "Good Bait" - Sag Harbor,NY
    31 Bertram Bahia Mar-1970 ... "Bertramp" - Ft Lauderdale
    21 Whaler Impact-1996 ... Ft Lauderdale, FL/Sag Harbor, NY

Thanks all. Will check out the suggested links. Also will get more info and pix this weekend when I return to the boat.

Whaler is 1989. Has a permanent fuel tank mounted under fwd. seat. No hour meter. Full cover. Cant download pix. forum says file size too large. E-mail kcm1962@hotmail.com for pix