Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Hi everybody, hope you all have a great turkey day. For us, we are cooking, baking and enjoying time off from "school"....we wish it were alittle warmer here in Tampa, mornings have been a bit nippy...but it is warming up to a nice 70 something.

Cheers, Laurie & Jim

Re: Happy Turkey Day!!!

Right back at you Laurie. For the first time in years, we're staying home in Tennessee where we'll fry up a big turkey tomorrow. It was a pleasant 19 degrees here this morning!

Don't fry it on the back deck or in the garage!!! Happy day

Quote Originally Posted by labrador View Post
    Don't fry it on the back deck or in the garage!!! Happy day
    Sounds like the voice of experience. Got any pictures/video there Skip?

Sanctuary is seeing her first Thanksgiving Dinner this year. I've invited the folks on the docks who don't have family here and are not going anywhere.

My mother is here, too. She hasn't been here in about a year and a half and was impressed with seeing all of the progress that has occured since we first got the boat. I didn't realize it until I asked her, but she's never been out of the slip on this boat. Pascal and the gang are going to come over on Friday and fix that! We're going to take her on our "Sights of Miami" tour.

Meanwhile, my mother and I went shopping today to buy new glassware, rugs, and other decor/furnishings for the boat.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Happy Thanksgiving to all! If the temps break 40 degrees by late morning we'll take a short ride on the Hog! Then it's eat, eat, eat!

For the weekend we head out to Long Island for a couple of days.

Enjoy, all, and be safe in whatever you do!

Capt K

Happy Thanksgiving!

Enjoy your families, friends and all we have to be grateful for!!

And most importantly we hopefully don't overcook the turkey!

this thanksgiving i am also thankful.
    thankful for the little things like pascal taking us landlocked people along on virtual cruises, thankful for yachtsman bill including us in the enjoyment of working to rebuild a dream, thankful for a forum that lets me dream of when my next ship will come in.
    really thankful to genesis for alerting me to the financial storm that has engulfed us but hasn't cost me a dime.
    and i am thankful for the big things. our men and women who fight for us and give their lives and big chuncks of their bodies and lives to keep us free. if any of you have moms or dads or brothers or sisters or sons or daughters fighting for us say thank you for me. i hope they come home safe really soon.