Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hailing Passages

I know you're out there! Brian says he's sorry (isn't that right Brian?) for calling you a girly man/whiner and realizes you were just trying to keep the Pease.

Re: Hailing Passages

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    realizes you were just trying to keep the Pease.

Cute, Spark!

K

Yeah I'll take it all back and stop calling you a girly man if you come back and join us!!!

Brian

See, I told you so. Now if you don't come back, I'm going to start calling you a girly man and will suggest everybody else do the same.

Attached Images
    Last edited by Passages; 11-25-2008 at 12:56 PM.

Now we know your OK. When did you get that picture taken?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Passages View Post

O.K so now we know you are alive so Say something!!!!

And don't just type "Something"
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

OK Dan,

Is it possible to enjoy a website TOO much? I gotta say, this site is addicting and I really needed to take a break from it.

Everyone is under a lot of stress with the economy what it is and I was finding myself spending time here which could be better spent dealing with more important issues.

That said, I'll continue to visit and post, but not as much as in the past.

Ed Gaito - This is where you step in and say ' See, told ya so - they never leave for long...'

Quote Originally Posted by Passages View Post
    OK Dan,

Is it possible to enjoy a website TOO much? I gotta say, this site is addicting and I really needed to take a break from it.

Everyone is under a lot of stress with the economy what it is and I was finding myself spending time here which could be better spent dealing with more important issues.

That said, I'll continue to visit and post, but not as much as in the past.

Ed Gaito - This is where you step in and say ' See, told ya so - they never leave for long...'

Passages, You are a wise man to recognize that this site is addictive and taking too much time that should be devoted to more important issues! Many of us here should learn that lesson as well.

As far as the "Told ya so", you were called out by this thread so it is not your fault. You simply responded to those making sure you were okay.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!