Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Heres some mutton

There are some yellow tail two

Re: Heres some mutton

Damn! Where you fishing out of? Great haul....

Captned
    Miami Beach
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Re: Here's some mutton

Captned I will be at Bay Side for the month of January for Sails. I see you are out of miami beach . Do you sword fish? Night fishing makes some people sick but I love to eat swords.

I get to sleepy to sword fish but I sure as hell will eat some! I'll come track you down in Jan for a visit. I'm over at the Miami Beach Marina, you'll pass me on the way out fishing....

Cheers!

Captned
    MBMM
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Captned View Post
    I get to sleepy to sword fish but I sure as hell will eat some! I'll come track you down in Jan for a visit. I'm over at the Miami Beach Marina, you'll pass me on the way out fishing....

Cheers!

Captned
    MBMM
    Just get you one of those E-searider teardrop bean bags and sleep in the cockpit. It is actually very comfortable. Nothing like the screaming drag off a 50W Tiagra to wake you up.......

Nice mutton. I wish they would quit screwing with the grouper/red snapper regs.

Quote Originally Posted by thoward View Post
    Just get you one of those E-searider teardrop bean bags and sleep in the cockpit. It is actually very comfortable. Nothing like the screaming drag off a 50W Tiagra to wake you up.......

Nice mutton. I wish they would quit screwing with the grouper/red snapper regs.

Thanks . I some times have to get the book out to review the limits and sizes depending the the side of the state I am on. It really hurts my Buddy's making a living fishing. A lot of my friends us the bean bags they love them .